Wedding Dress Update

(1) I decided to make the Cambie instead of the “easy” Butterick (because I like making things harder for myself?)

(2) We are now getting married in November, not January or December.

(3) As we have had company twice in September (the month we moved across country) and we have been working to take care of moving details, I have had very little time to work on this dress. So far, I have cut out the majority of the pieces for the muslin. I did that a few days ago.

(4) I am starting to panic and am considering buying a lovely cocktail dress for this shindig.

We’ll see what happens next!

Aside: I am on Instagram now. My feed consists mostly of cats and interesting things I see around SC and during my travels. Find me @freshly_sewn!


2 thoughts on “Wedding Dress Update”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s